I’ts Tuesday again and you know what that means! It’s tasty time!
Last week we made Cucumber Avocado Rolls, be sure to try them, they are simply delicious!
This Tuesday on the other hand we will be making....drumroll please....Super simple, Garlic Buttered Mushrooms!
Garlic Buttered Mushrooms!
Total time: 30 minutes - serves about 2-4 people as a side dish.
Here’s what you need:
- 30 g / 1/4 cup butter (vegan butter tastes just as good)
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 4-500 g / 16 oz mushrooms
1. Start by fine cutting the garlic and trimming the ends of the mushrooms. While doing that, preheat the stove to 200 ºC / 400 ºF. (Don’t forget to wash the mushrooms before trimming)
2. Now add the butter and garlic to a small dish/bowl and microwave it for about 30 seconds, until it’s all melted.
3. Place the mushrooms, cap side down, in a baking dish and evenly poor the garlic butter over the mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper.
4. Let it roast for 25-30 minutes or until tender.
There you have it! A super easy side dish that won’t disappoint!
Tuesdays are quickly becoming our favorite day of the week as we explore more healthy and easy to do, vegan & vegetarian recipes. Don’t forget to sign up to our mailing list below and get our newest recipes, as well as other updates and goodies, straight to your inbox !