Tasty Tuesday is back! We have made a small change to this section of our site, we will now be posting a new recipe every other week instead of every week as we have thus far been doing. Main reason being that we want to focus as much on lifestyle/fashion posts as we do on food/recipe posts. But don’t worry, we will keep giving you the best yummy and awesome recipes every other week. That being said let’s make something tasty!
One of my favorite ingredients to cook with is garlic. It’s just makes everything better! Yesterday I was thinking of what to make for this Tasty Tuesday and I was completely blank. We really didn’t know what to cook and after a long day I thought I would have to skip it this week. BUT, we managed to make a simple & delicious dish with garlic roasted veggies, and we love it!
Prep time: 10 min // Total time: 15 minutes // Serves 2 persons
• 4 tbl spoons olive oil
• 8 cloves minced garlic
• 500 g / 32 oz mushroom
• half a head cauliflower, chopped into small bits
• 400 g / 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
• A handful of spinach and rucola
• Salt & pepper
1. Put the garlic and cauliflower into a frying pan along with the olive oil. Fry on medium-high heat for about 3 minutes or until the garlic starts to get a yellow/brown glance.
2. Add the cherry tomatoes and mushrooms and fry for 3 minutes or until the mushrooms are spongy and have decreased in size. Season with salt and pepper, you don’t need much.
3. Take the frying pan of the stove and then add the spinach and rucola and let it lay there for 2-3 minutes.
It’s that simple. Super easy, healthy and tasty.
If you liked this you should share it and check out our other recipes. Also, sign up to our newsletter to receive updates, members only goodies, treats and tips.